Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
- Experience working with Workday HCM in an implementation or business as usual environment.
- Good functional and technical capability with Workday or such cloud based systems.
- Experience designing test plans and managing end to end testing activities.
- Exposure to working in a second line support environment with a HR system.
- The ability to effectively organize workloads and think creatively when solving problems.
- Very strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Perform HR analytics for business focus
- Carry out annual rewards bench-marking exercises within Asia
- Support annual budgeting / performance management / annual pay review and short term incentive processes
- Diploma or Degree in any business discipline. Minimum 3 -4 years’ experience in System implementation or Super user roles.
- Willingness and Commitment to work with different time zones around Asia.
- Able to work with large data and numbers comfortably using excel pivot tables and formulas.
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong implementation knowledge in HRIS systems.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Must be personable, proactive, multi-tasker and able to work in a multicultural environment
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
• Attractive incentives and employee benefits
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid
discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are
serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences,
embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well?
Apply for the role today!