System Administrator - Goregaon
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within India.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies.
The person will take responsibility for Service Assurance via daily monitoring of windows and linux Servers, handle Service management by taking care of event, change and configuration management of servers and devices. Troubleshoot and triage any issues which might turn up during their coverage. From a hosting perspective provide support for provisioning and decommissioning of servers on windows and Linux platforms and manage access for the same.
You will also be responsible for dealing with third party service delivery organizations and business partners across geographies for delivering projects on a timely basis.
You will have to take care of Security by managing Kaspersky AV servers and ensure regular patching of all servers and network devices according to company guidelines and industry best practices
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Should be able to provision, decommission and manage windows and linux servers
- Should be able to triage and troubleshoot any arising issues
- Should be able to partner with business and third parties to ensure project deliveries.
- Should be able to ensure security by managing secure access, Kaspersky servers and firewalls and on time patching of all servers.
- Should be able to create scripts and execute them, minimizing work by automation.
- Maintaining Internal and business facing SLAs for all ticket levels
- Use industry best practices to ensure on time project delivery
Core Competencies, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Proficient in administering Linux environments ( CentOs,RHEL,Debian,Fedora). RHEL Certifications are a must.
- proficient in administering Windows Server Environments( Windows 2003 and above)
- Skilled in PowerShell and bash scripting
- Experience with monitoring systems
- Experience in using RHEL Satellite
- Familiarity with Vmware, Citrix, NetApp, Windows Active Directory, LDAP, Mid level Network configuration is a must
Educational / Other Requirements
- Any computer based degree/diploma
- Network and server certifications(CCNA, RHEL Certifications)
- Experience: Atleast 4+ years in an Enterprise environment working with large scale scale mixed mode server monitoring.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Attractive Base Salary
Annual Performance Based Bonus
Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.