Executive Administrative Assistant - Western
Executive Administrative Assistant-Client Services
Do you have a passion for customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil Steritech is part of the world’s largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Senior Executive Administrative Assistants do?
Executive Administrative Assistants supports the day-to-day operations and strategic initiatives of the Chief Operating Officer for Rentokil, NA. Main responsibilities will include supporting the senior leadership team, field managers and colleagues through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. The administrative job scope includes communicating via phone and email ensuring that all administrative assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with a high level of confidentiality, excellence in quality and in a timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding executive business information
- Organize Executive calendar and schedule meetings
- Plan, organize and facilitate company meetings including Hotel, Flight and Meals etc.
- Gather information from internal and external customers to help identify and solve problems
- Attend Executive meetings and track actions and deadlines
- Draft company communications and manage email distribution
- Manage expense accounts – submit and reconcile expense reports
- Set appointments for executives and vendors, customers and colleagues
- Answer billing questions and work with client websites
- Work as a team with service and sales representatives
- Keep track of relevant information and record keeping for facilities (i.e. colleague hours, vacations, etc...)
- Enter and track monthly supply orders for facilities
- Create trending reports using company database
- Provide accurate record keeping of colleague licenses, work hours, vacations, etc.
- Answer phone in a professional manner; record all pertinent information
- Utilize appropriate office equipment (copier, binder, etc.)
- Manage email distribution and draft responses
- Maintain contact lists, organizational charts, phone lists, etc.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order and track monthly office supplies
- Organize daily tasks and work area
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Business Administration
- At least 8-10 years of experience supporting the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Management
- At least 5 years of experience professionally managing executive calendars and coordinating business meetings
- At least 5 years of experience writing professional commutations letters and extending to company
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Excel
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug screen
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Link to Federal employment poster: