RAMP Management Trainee - Rentokil
RAMP Management Trainee Program
Rentokil is the market leader and the second-largest commercial and residential prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and we pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands. Our company partners across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, foodservice, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
If you’re looking to jump-start your career with a clear path to advancement, then the Rentokil Accelerated Management Training Program is for you. We are seeking eager, motivated management trainees to join our growing organization. In this position, trainees will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for potential promotion to management positions under direction of experienced District Managers coupled with corporate training with subject matter experts in Sales, Finance, IT, Human Resources, and Operations. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career path with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future with our promote from within culture.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one. RAMP is an 18 to 24 month internal leadership development program that positively impact business quality and performance, the trainee will spend approximately six to eight months with Pest and related lines of business, three to five months with both Ambius and Brand Standards, to gain exposure to Rentokil North America’s three core business.
In our experiential program, you will:
- Receive comprehensive, structured classroom learning, online training, and foundational field-based experiences
- Master the technical knowledge & leadership skills you need to eventually run your own branch, cultivate new business, and develop your team members.
- Work closely with a high performing Mentor and perform various operational duties in their area of responsibility which may include training specialists, directing the activities of specialists, performing quality assurance audits, and also acting as a Specialist when needed.
- The trainee will learn how to develop the management team within the district to deliver world class customer experiences in all areas within the district.
- You will learn how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree required
- Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record
- Apply excellent interpersonal, analytical, and time management skills
- Possess service orientation with desire to make a positive impact on all prospects, customers and colleagues
- Successfully work in a team environment with a demonstrated ability to motivate and inspire a team with team building and continuous improvement techniques and training
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously with supervision
- Capability to organize work well and solve problems necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the position
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: