Residential Sales Specialist - Inn Pest Management
Inside Sales Representative
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and 'win the sale'? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Rentokil Steritech is part of the world’s largest pest prevention provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Inside Sales Representative’s do?
Inside Sales Representatives sell our Pest Management Services and Products to residential prospects. They communicate with perspective residential clients over the telephone to sell our value proposition. They also work closely with our Commercial Sales Representatives and Market Development Sales Representatives to sell our additional line of businesses.
- Effectively manage inbound daily sales calls
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly Base Line Sales Target
- Clearly identify and execute the Inside Sales 5 Step Sales Approach
- Effectively execute residential campaigns for both new and existing customers
- Work with Commercial Sales Representatives in Region/Zone to assist in setting appointments for prospects
- Gather information from Maximize database when unable to set appointments to help identify their buying motives and additional prospect intelligence and update database with accurate information
- Attend at all Monthly Meetings and Quarterly/Annual Sales Meetings
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package and car allowance
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time
- High level of organization skills
- Work well under pressure
- Prioritize work without direct supervision
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: