Driver/Warehouse Associate - Target Specialty Products
Target Driver/Warehouse Associate
Who are we?
Target Specialty Products, a Rentokil Company, is proud to be a leading national wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. We serve the entire United States from 42 conveniently located branch locations in the U.S. and Canada and provide products and services throughout multiple industries, in both the private and public sector.
What do our Driver /Warehouse Associates do?
Driver/Warehouse Associates are responsible for daily operations in the Target distribution center by helping maintain the warehouse, assisting with loading and unloading merchandise trucks, and making customer deliveries. This role is directly involved in all phases of the warehouse operations including customer service, inventory management, customer interaction and warehouse operations.
- Perform warehouse operations including local deliveries, inventory management, order entry, and vendor shipping/receiving
- Count, compare, check and inspect quantities of materials and products for distribution to customers
- Complete one or more warehouse functions within the guidelines of the facility (pick, pack, wrap, load and possibly assist with delivering orders for our customers)
- Take inventory; document and invoice orders and product movement
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive Wages
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least three years of experience driving and maintaining delivery trucks and routes
- Ability to operate electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB)
- At least two years of warehouse or customer service experience
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen, motor vehical report and drug test
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs loading and unloading products
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulation
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: