Pest Control Specialist - Rentokil (CA)
Pest Control Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Love to solve problems? Enjoy working independently? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Rentokil-Steritech?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do our Service Specialists do?
Our Pest Specialists provide pest management services to our Residential and Commercial clients. They work as a team to solve problems, provide quality services and, exceed customers’ expectations.
- Build internal and external relationships every day
- Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years of customer service experience and or, route experience
- Must have strong problem solving, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
Not to mention…
- Stable industry with career advancement opportunities
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Employee Assistance program.
- Paid vacation, holidays, and Personal time
- Production Bonus and Sales Commission
- Company Vehicle and cell phone
- In house Rentokil University training
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Rentokil Steritech Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Rentokil Steritech is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.