Termite Specialist - Western
Why work at Western Exterminators?
Western Exterminators, a brand of Rentokil, is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do our Termite Technicians do?
Termite Technicians perform termite treatment services safely and according to company guidelines and standard practices.
- Identify customer’s termite problems and have knowledge of termite behaviors and habits to determine remedial steps
- Communicate to the customer critical conditions that are conducive to termite activity discuss procedures and structural modifications, which may be supplemental to treatment process
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and power hammer drills
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations
- Operate and maintain your equipment and vehicle in a state of cleanliness and good working order
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive compensation
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle & uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service, experience in termite control a plus
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Be flexible with working hours, Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
Our Termite Specialists are responsible for visiting the homes and businesses of our customers to perform pest control services. This includes identifying a customer's insect or rodent problems and discussing with them the procedures and performing the corrective steps required.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Engage with customers and offer advice on pest control solutions
- Able to work in crawl spaces or tight areas
- Operate and maintain company vehicle safely
- Utilize handheld device while in the field
- Keep all licenses, training and general pest control knowledge up to date
- Climb ladders up to 24ft
- Ability to work independently
About our company:
Rentokil’s trusted and regional brands have served pest control customers in the United States for over 90 years. Operating in more than 50 countries worldwide, Rentokil is part of Rentokil Initial plc, one of the world’s largest and most diverse business service companies. Ehrlich Pest Control, Western Exterminator, Presto-X Pest Control and Alpha Ecological are all part of the Rentokil family of pest control companies in North America. Rentokil provides commercial and residential pest control services from more than 200 local offices in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: