Residential Sales Specialist - Ehrlich
Residential Sales Specialist
Are you a proven outside Sales Professional with experience in outside or residential sales? Do you have a passion for solving a customer’s problems and building relationships? Do you have an interest in dominating in our industry while working for market leader, then we want to talk to you about a future with Connors.
Connors, a division of Ehrlich/Rentokil, is currently searching for the ideal candidate to step into a Sales Inspector role for the Richmond territory. In this key position you will be calling on residential and small business prospects providing solutions for general pest and rodent applications, termite elimination and prevention along with combating wildlife and bedbug crisis.
Connors has been a major force in the market since 1944 and as a division of Ehrlich/Rentokil stands as the industry leader throughout the Richmond region. Our continued growth in the market stems from a commitment to a high standard of customer service, retaining a team of highly trained and certified Field Specialist and practice treatments using the highest quality and most innovative techniques in the industry. You will be joining a high performing team prepared to support your success.
Industry experience is a plus, however we provide paid training to the right candidate in each and every aspect of our business preparing you for long term achievement and growth opportunities. Your typical day will offer you a full route of confirmed appointments meeting with decision makers in need of our services. Developing a referral base and revisiting current clients with new services and remediation will prove in adding to your sales base and income potential.
We offer you:
- Paid training and daily support from a network of colleagues keen on seeing you succeed
- A highly competitive compensation package designed for you to earn based on your efforts
- The use of a company vehicle, Iphone and Ipad.
- Paid PTO, Employer matched 401K and affordable health benefits
- Company supplied equipment and tools to keep you safe and prepared for success
- Personal growth and professional advancement
You must present
- At least 3 years of outside sales experience, demonstrating an ability to function of your own
- A willingness to learn and advance in our industry and company standards
- Demonstrate a capacity to tackle heights and closed spaces, to come face to face with insects, rodents and wildlife
- Present a clean driving record
- Consent to a background check and drug screening
- A desire to learn, advance and concur this opportunity
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: