Procurement Sourcing Specialist - Rentokil
Procurement/ Sourcing Specialist
Rentokil North America is seeking candidates with 2-4 years of procurement/strategic souring experience looking to advance their careers for a full-time position at its North American headquarters in Reading, Pennsylvania.
With this position, we offer an opportunity to gain knowledge, enhance your skills and contribute to our company’s success. We offer competitive compensation and a full package of benefits.
This role will support various indirect spend categories such as shipping, facility services, utilities, human resource services, etc.
The incumbent is expected to manage spend categories and support activities such as opportunity identification, cost reduction, process improvement, sourcing, competitive bidding, negotiation, contracting, vendor management, etc.
Description of Job Duties:
- Provide data analytical support for identification of procurement initiatives focused on cost reduction, process improvement and improved supplier performance
- Lead or support competitive bid initiatives, including proposal evaluation, negotiation, contracting, and supplier performance management
- Lead or support cross-functional projects with increasing levels of complexity
- Develop and manage category and vendor strategies
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, finance, marketing or related field
- 2-4 years of procurement/strategic sourcing experience highly desirable
- Ability to lead initiatives from start to finish
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent initiatives while meeting objectives and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with all levels of employees
- Strong organizational and time management skills with an ability to prioritize workload
- Strong presentation and communication skills, written and verbal
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: