Lawn and Ornamental Consultant - Ehrlich
Lawn and Ornamental Consultant
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and win the sale? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Heron Home & Outdoor is a leading Lawn, Pest Control, Termite, Wildlife, Eco-Insulation and Irrigation Company in Central Florida and we are looking for Outside Sales/Service Consultants to join our amazing team!
What do our Lawn and Ornamental Service Consultants do?
Lawn and Ornamental Consultants will join a results-oriented environment where they will proceed through a comprehensive training program to learn and understand our pest management services and products. They call on a full spectrum of market segments including lawn, pest control, termite, wildlife, eco-insulation and irrigation companies. This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, service, travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Contact existing customers in person and over the phone to set appointments and sell service upgrades, new products, renew a current contract and sell additional lines of business’s where applicable
- Create new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking, leads, referrals and cross-selling
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Heron Home & Outdoor programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with internal departments to maximize growth opportunities and ensure the delivery of outstanding service solutions
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: