Customer Consultant - Ambius - East London
Customer Consultant - Ambius
£21,400 basic + Uncapped Commission - OTE £30,000+, company vehicle, fuel card, tablet, mobile, company benefits.
Ambius UK, part of the Rentokil Initial Group, is a customer-focused business with services ranging from interior plant design, high-end scenting, external landscaping and many others. We are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to its valued colleagues.
We are currently looking for a Customer Consultant to join us in covering the E postcodes territory, including Whitechapel, Canary Wharf & Stratford, with an office base of Crayford. You will be field based, generating leads, contacting and meeting potential clients out & about whilst building relationships with clients face-to-face.
Our Ambius sales team are the people responsible for the lovely smelling hotel lobbies, the Christmas decorations in the shopping malls, the hanging baskets and floral displays you see in many pubs and also office receptions. Basically, they are responsible for providing any business, small or large, with interior/exterior landscaping!
If you would be interested in joining our vibrant and motivated team, please contact us. We are looking for people who;
- Are driven and motivated
- Hold great customer service skills
- Have proven ability to work towards KPIs and targets
- Are outgoing, naturally creative and perhaps slightly eccentric
- Full UK driving licence
What we will offer you;
- Competitive basic salary of £21,400
- Company Car & fuel card
- Uncapped Commission - 1st year average earnings £28k-£32k
- Quarterly incentives
- Tablet & smartphone
- Structured progression ladder - promotion on merit in each of your first three years
- Industry Recognised Qualification in Customer Service (apprentice level)
- Rentokil Rewards (Access to cashback and discounts with 3000+ retailers!)
We also provide you with an initial 6 week training course which provides you with all the company, product and service information needed, as well as ongoing support from a dedicated trainer and mentor.
Rentokil Initial are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to creating a diverse working environment.