Inside Sales Representative - Western
JOB PURPOSE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The primary purpose of this role is to sell our Pest Management Services and Products to residential prospects professionally, profitably and ethically by executing the company’s designed sales process. The role of the Inside Sales Representative for Rentokil North America Pest Control is to meet or exceed Baseline Sales Targets, meets or exceeds KPIs while maintaining a customer focused service. New business revenue will come from the following sources:
- Effectively manage 18-25 inbound daily sales calls during peak selling season.
- Consistently maintain company standard closing rates (75%) and convert customer call-ins to 55% or better into our Pest Free 365.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly Base Line Sales Target.
- Clearly identify and utilize Company designed sales process.
- Follow up on all Proposed/Proposed and Sold/Proposed with in 48 hours.
- Re-solicitation calls to convert single purchase customers into Pest Free 365.
- Effectively Execute Residential Campaigns for both new and existing customers.
- Work with Commercial Sales Representatives in Region/Zone in off season to assist in setting appointments for prospects using a Company CRM). Call volume standards are 25-30 Dialings per Hour, 10-12 Contacts per Hour and 2-3 Appointments scheduled per Hour.
- Multi-tasking skills are essential
- Call Center Sales experience is a plus
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Comfortable sitting for long periods of time in a call center environment
- Ability to use proper sentence structure, grammar, and punctuation
- Listening skills are essential
- Quality and customer oriented
- Action oriented and self-motivated
- High level of organizational skills
- Work well under pressure
- WPM: 45
- Prioritize work without direct supervision
- Sincere and energetic ambition to grow and be a top seller with a quality and customer oriented organization
- Effectively manage 30 - 40 incoming daily sales calls during peak selling season
- Make a minimum set of prospecting phone calls daily during non – peak season
- Consistently meet and exceed the closing rate and convert customer call-ins to our Pest Free 365
- Resolicitation calls to convert single purchase customers into Pest Free 365
- Identify and work to reactivate our inactive client list
- Identify opportunities to add multiple lines of business to our existing client base and prospects
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Clearly identify and explain a Value Based Sales approach
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: