Regional Sales Manager - Initial Medical - Bristol
Regional Sales Manager
Brentford & Bristol
£32,000-£34,000 basic depending on experience + company car, fuel card, smartphone, tablet and other rewards and incentives
Initial Medical Services, part of the FTSE100 Rentokil Initial group, is a high service, profitable business and is a market leader in the collection and disposal of clinical, hazardous and offensive waste streams. Our markets include dentists, GP’s, nursing homes to name a few. We are a truly national company with a network of seven branches spanning the country.
We are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager on a permanent basis to hire, motivate and manage the regional sales team in the Brentford and Bristol branches to ensure branch sales targets are met.
As the Regional Sales Manager, your key responsibility will be to ensure branch sales targets are met by:
- Developing the overall branch pipeline, developing regional and national business
- Ensuring sufficient on-the-job training for Sales Consultants and supporting their development
- Identifying and building relationships with potential new customers across the branch territories
- Conducting sales meetings
- Preparing monthly forecasts and reports for IMS financial reporting
- Recruiting the sales team to budgeted headcount and ensuring adequate training and management support is given to minimise sales staff turnover.
- Setting targets for the sales team and managing performance against agreed KPIs.
- Maximising sales potential by appropriately aligning sales territories with sales resources.
- Actively managing the branch portfolio, ensuring resources and processes are in place to minimise customer terminations and optimise net gain.
- Ensuring service resources are available to meet the contractual and ad hoc needs of our customers.
- Managing relationships with third party suppliers to ensure they adequately meet the needs of the branch operation.
To be considered for the position of Regional Sales Manager you will ideally have the following:
- Minimum of 3 years' management experience
- Management of a field sales team is preferred
- Experience managing a P&L
- Great communication skills
- Experience of working to targets and KPIs
In return for a job well-done you will receive the following:
- Competitive basic salary of £32,000 - £34,000 dependent on experience
- Uncapped commission
- Company car and fuel card, laptop, mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Rentokil Rewards Discount Scheme
- Career development and training opportunities
- Sales Incentives
To find out more about the Rentokil Initial family, please visit our website www.rentokil-initial.co.uk