Finance Business Partner - Rentokil (CA)
Finance Business Partner
Purpose of Position
The Canada Finance Business Partner will provide financial planning, analysis, and decision making support for the Canada Market. The role reports directly to the President of Canada and U.S. Finance Department. As part of the Canada leadership team, the Finance Business Partner will work closely with the Canada Market VPs, and the Canada Market leadership team, to ensure that the business strategy delivers the desired financial and operational results.
The Canada Finance Business Partner should possess solid business acumen, capable of analyzing a variety of business situations, often times with limited initial information provided. This position is highly self-directed. The Canada Finance Business Partner must be capable of receiving strategic guidance, and then developing and implementing the steps necessary for effective implementation/execution. The Canada Finance Business Partner is a leader, a decision maker, an influencer, and the commercial voice within the Canada Market.
Why work for us?
Rentokil-Steritech operate in 60+ countries with diverse cultures and environment. We are the largest commercial pest control company in the world, market leader in Brand Protection and largest interior landscaping company. We are passionate to deliver excellent service to everyone.
Primary or Key Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop the bottoms-up Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and bridge it to the top-down guidance. This includes full Profit & Loss (P&L), Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Capital Expenditure planning, and Headcount planning.
- Prepare monthly and fiscal year (FY) P&L forecasting.
- Deliver monthly Management Performance Review (MPR) reporting package with deep and meaningful analysis of the results.
- Ad hoc analysis. As the business changes and grows, the Canada Finance Business Partner will be required to financially evaluate new initiatives.
- Combine Operational data and financial data into meaningful analysis to drive the business results.
- Develop and communicate recommendations to the Canada leadership team to improve business results and add value to the organization.
- Prepare acquisition business cases when necessary, perform due diligence procedures on acquisition candidates, integrate acquired companies, and track performance against the business case.
- Completed at least a 4 year Bachelor's degree in Finance, accounting or related field
- Preferred to have MBA, CPA or CMA
- 10 years or more experience in finance and accounting role and at least 5 years experience in a management role
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite, especially in Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Knowledge in Google Suite, Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP, Cognos, and Anaplan Budgeting/Forecasting
- Ability to multi-task and organize work to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Flexibility for occaisonal travel to the United Kingdom and United States
Rentokil Steritech Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Rentokil Steritech is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.