Contract Recruiter - Rentokil
JOB TITLE: Recruiter
Rentokil North America is looking for a Contract Recruiter to support our Northeast Market. The Recruiter is responsible for serving as the talent partner with the HR and Operations to source & screen candidates. If you have a passion for providing great customer service, pride yourself in finding & matching talent to careers, then we want to talk to you.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Partner Organization Leaders to forecast and develop plans for key staffing initiatives.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units.
- Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
- Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria (Calibration).
- Develop strong relationships and partner with hiring managers, business leaders and HR.
- Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity.
- Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
- Develop and implement search strategy that includes use of organizational approved tools and resources
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to corporate staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
- Clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience on mapping and sourcing resumes from all sources.
- Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as search firms and job boards.
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office and in depth knowledge of data mining and internet research.
Rentokil-Steritech represents the North American division of Rentokil Initial plc, one of the largest business services companies in the world that operates in over 60 countries. Our regional pest control brands of Western Exterminator, Presto-X and J.C. Ehrlich, provide commercial and residential services to customers through expertly trained teams of technicians. Our approach focuses on a technician/customer partnership to ensure the highest quality pest control service to include a comprehensive pest management solution with pest control, termite and bed bug inspections, vegetation management, bird management solutions and fumigations.
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision