Associate Program Manager - Rentokil
National Accounts Associate Program Manager
To support the National Accounts Program Management organization by completing functional, associate level tasks. Works directly with Program Mangers, Implementation Managers, and Supervisors to ensure all administrative and operational tasks associated with all National Accounts are completed in accordance with contractual obligations.
Dispatches client requests, follows up with field, posting, and data entry. Fosters a professional and positive working relationship with all National Account customers and internal colleagues.
I. JOB REQUIREMENTS:
A. Must have and express a sense of urgency when dealing with client and partner concerns.
B. Must have strong organizational skills.
C. Must have excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
D. Must be computer literate and able to utilize our operating systems (WDS, Microsoft NAV,
iCABS, iRIS, and PNOL), and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook and Windows 2007).
E.1 year in customer service, administrative, or operational roles required
F. College degree preferred.
II. PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS:
A. Delivers Results:
- Organizes and prioritizes tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
- Handles multiple tasks and meets deadlines.
- Conveys a sense of urgency to internal colleagues and partners regarding issues and concerns with National Account customers.
- Initiates changes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of processes.
B. Act Commercially:
- Interprets the reports provided by the customer, Strategic Account Manager, and other colleagues to address issues with the customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Extracts information from conversations with internal and external-customers and uses such information in decision making and risk assumption.
C. Display Leadership:
- Is able to work independently but knows when to involve others in the organization on customer related and partner issues.
- Is dependable and sets the standard for a high level of performance.
D. Works with Others:
- Displays genuine interest, excitement and eagerness toward career, company and customers.
- Maintains open lines of communications with customers, colleagues and Rentokil Service Partners.
- Updates colleagues and customers on the status of paperwork/reports.
- Acts with consideration of the feelings and thoughts of customers, colleagues and Rentokil Service Partners.
E. Manage Self:
- Is a self-starter. Takes action to achieve goals beyond minimum expectations.
- Maintains enthusiasm and confidence through periods of intensive effort and/or change.
- Operates within the character of our company and division (Service, Relationships, Teamwork).
III. TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
A. Will work with existing individuals from National Accounts Program Management and Strategic Account Manager to transition responsibilities.
B. May be requested to attend off site training as directed by the Manager of National Accounts Program Management.
IV. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for the administrative management of new and/or existing National Accounts to ensure retention of customers through world class customer service.
A. Support of Program Management Operations
- Dispatch service request in a prompt manner with all necessary information to complete. Ensure service request were handled and call back customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Assist the National Accounts Receivables Representative with day to day functions which include but are not limited to Posting Invoices, Posting Payments, Collections, and running Month End Reports.
- Entering New Sales and working with National Account Program Managers to ensure offices receive all necessary information for World Class Service.
- Month End Reporting - his will include Missing Ticket Report, Partners Earning Report, New Sales Report for National Accounts, Aged Accounts Report, Work Completion Report, Portfolio Report, and National Revenue Report.
B. Primarily work in an office environment:
1. Work schedule may be 40+ hours per week
2. Schedule may be during off hours or partially during weekends
3. Program Managers will be required to attend Rentokil Corporate Meetings as detailed.
4. Program Managers will be required to attend, and travel to, customer Business Reviews
This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills, or working conditions associated with a particular job. It is intended to be only a general description of the principal requirements common to positions of this type.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: