Operations Manager - Ambius
Ambius, a company of Rentokil, is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
We have currently have an opening for an Operations Manager. Responsibilities include overseeing a team of service technicians/installers, interacting with a diverse commercial customer base, providing excellent customer service, completing on-site client calls and handling add-on business with customers.
The Operations Manager is responsible for hiring, training, leading and managing a field service team of Plant Care Technicians. Each Technician will visit client accounts performing plant care services such as watering, cleaning, pruning, fertilizing, pest control and customer relations. Other management duties will include field routing, client evaluations, and account management.
This position offers a competitive salary, with benefits, bonus program and a company car.
Responsibilities: This includes but is not limited to the following duties.
- Manage daily operations with the goal of providing World Class service to Ambius clients.
- Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations including, service and client care.
- Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control.
- Daily travel throughout territory is required. The manager consistently visits with clients, assists Plant Specialists, and partner closely with the Sales team on business development.
- Required to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed.
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required.
- Supervises a group of Plant Specialists.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least five years supervisory/management experience.
- At least two years route management experience.
- At least two years of experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and Enjoy hands-on work.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test.
- Meet all company Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements.
- At least five years management experience in Horticulture or Greenhouse Management.
- Degree in Business, Life Science (Entomology, Biology, Zoology.
- Service industry experience.
- Experience supervising field employees.
- Experience working with budgets and P&Ls.
- Experience in the Pest Management industry.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: