Sales & Design Consultant - Ambius
Sales & Design Consultant
Do you have a passion for sales? Can you hunt down new business and win the sale'?Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ambius is the premier creator of ambiance for businesses. Our services include live and artificial plant displays, complete office plant services, ambient scenting, commercial holiday decorations and green wall system displays. From the design concept to installation and ongoing maintenance, we are passionate about providing world-class experiences for any size business. Each project is distinctive in style to reflect your business’ specific needs and brand.
Ambius, A Rentokil, NA company, is part of the world’s largest pest prevention and service provider and the third largest in North America and Canada. We pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality. We are extremely proud of our legacy of excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
What do our Sales & Design Consultants do?
Sales & Design Consultants offer a wide range of services to enhance the ambience of our commercial clients. They call on a full spectrum of markets to meet and present interior plant design ideas, ambient scenting and commercial wall art to all types of clients. This role enjoys an atmosphere of autonomy, travel, recognition, and rewards for achievement.
- Create new business opportunities through cold calling, prospecting, networking, leads, referrals and cross-selling
- Craft territory development strategies that will result in exceeding sales targets
- Learn and maintain complete knowledge of Ambius programs, protocols, pricing policies and service offerings
- Build partnerships and collaborate effectively with internal departments to maximize growth opportunities and ensure the delivery of outstanding service solutions
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Base plus commission with uncapped earning and growth potential
- Company provided technology package
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED, college preferred
- Two years of experience in Business to Business sales
- Two years of experience in Floral Sales and Design
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Will be required to obtain any required industry licenses
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
While prior plant or horticulture background would be a plus, we will provide plant and design training for the successful candidate.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: