Customer Service Representative - Target
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Target Specialty Products, a Rentokil Company, is proud to be a leading national wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. We serve the entire United States from 42 conveniently located branch locations in the U.S. and Canada and provide products and services throughout multiple industries, in both the private and public sector.
What do our Customer Service Representatives (CSR) do?
Customer Care representatives are responsible for attending to all matters relating to customer account activity, maintenance, and inquiries by providing exceptional customer service with courtesy and professionalism. They must be able to manage an assigned pool of customers by providing quality and consistency of customer service delivery. This role requires the individual to be self-motivated, constantly seeking to build strong relationships with customers, keep customers educated in regards to their lawn, pest control, and termite problems, be able to come up with solutions to customers concerns, and be proactive in recognizing potential difficulties.
- Maintain good customer relations both on the phone and in person
- Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
- Answer billing questions
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
- Work as a team with Service and Sales
- Smile while talking on the phone
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of call center experience
- Have excellent listening and communication skills
- Have a pleasant phone voice and ability to clearly speak and be understood on the phone
- Demonstrate multi-task skills to enter accurate data and type while speaking with customers
- Remain calm and able to work under pressure when busy and help other team members
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug screen
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: