Driver/Warehouse Associate - Target
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual to join our team with a great benefits package.
- Possesses a valid driver’s license
- Local deliveries - Monday – Friday
- General warehouse duties when not on deliveries
- Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
- Ability to safely operate forklift and order pulling equipment
- Ability to use computer software as it related to warehouse functions
- Display helpful, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Will work under the direction of the Warehouse Manager.
- This position will assume the full responsibilities of the warehouse manager when necessary. i.e.: vacations, sick, meetings, etc.
- Main positions pulls inventory to fulfill customer orders.
- Assist in Cycle Count and Year End Inventories
- Cross Train with other job specific departments; Receiving, Stock Handler
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: