Regional Leader - SOLitude Lake Management
SOLitude Lake Management is dedicated to making water a more healthy and beautiful part of our world. In our quest for a better tomorrow, SOLitude offers sustainable lake, stormwater pond, wetland and fisheries management programs that improve water quality, enhance beauty and reduce our environmental footprint.
SOLitude’s highly-trained team of aquatic resource management professionals is committed to innovation, technical advancement, and continuous research to provide clients with the best available value on the market. Through vast knowledge and service offerings, superior customer service, and close partnerships with manufacturers, SOLitude Lake Management has established itself as the unparalleled leader of our industry.
Job Description Summary:
SOLitude Lake Management, a national leader in lake management is searching for a Territory Leader to provide overall leadership to the filed operations staff within the territory he/she is assigned.
Functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Ensures growth and productivity goals are met or exceeded
- Prioritizes and assigns work to Aquatic Field Staff
- Performs analysis and makes staffing adjustments to match the work flow
- Establish and maintain effective relationship with your peers, team and senior managers in order to communicate effectively, collaborate across territories and strategically implement solutions
- Manage a safe workplace by advocating drivers safety training
- Ensures all accidents are reported in accordance to the safety/accident policy
- Assess performance and provide timely feedback to ensure colleague development and growth
- Monitors productivity making adjustments as necessary to ensure contract specifications are met
- Reinforces SOLitude's mission to serve and core values to promote as positive work environment
- Ensures compliance to regulatory requirements
- Seeks consistent improvements
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary
- Annual Profit Sharing Bonus
- Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- High School Diploma or Degree in related field
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Previous Operations Management Experience
- 5+ years leadership experience
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in all situations with strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to motivate teams and manage conflict; ability to provide feedback and develop other leaders
- Strong reasoning, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and understand policies and procedures and relate them to others
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. in a repetitious manner.
Qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter and resume. Attn: Kelly Martin, Director of Human Resources to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws. Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
SOLitude is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: