7.5t Driver and Warehouse Operative - Ambius - Dartford
7.5t Driver & Warehouse Operative - Ambius
£17,500 + Bonus of up to £2,400 per year + discounts with 3000+ retailers
Ambius UK, part of the Rentokil Initial Group, is a customer-focused business with services ranging from interior plant design, high-end scenting, external landscaping and many others.
We are seeking a dedicated, customer-focused and driven Warehouse Operative, who is living close to the Crayford branch and is able to drive our 7.5 tonne vehicles!
Reporting into the Despatch Team Leader, you will be required to maintain the upkeep of the Ambius warehouse to a required standard whilst ensuring an efficient cycle of incoming and outgoing deliveries.
A C1 Licence is required, as this will allow you to manoeuvre vehicles and cover absence on delivery routes.
The key responsibilities of the Warehouse Operative involves:
- Maintaining the upkeep of the warehouse.
- Make ready for installation live or replica, interior or exterior displays, following the instructions provided.
- Receive all goods ensuring all deliveries are counted, checked and recorded on the relevant paperwork.
- Participate in regular stock checks and record information.
- Occasional maintenance and servicing of current products, as some are alive!
Occasional vehicle movement and deliveries when required and if holding a C1 licence.
As you will on occasion be required to get behind the wheel of our 7.5 tonne vehicles, we absolutely require a category C1 licence or equivalent . We run a full training plan upon all areas of the warehouse responsibilities, so do not worry if you have not been in a warehouse environment before.
In return, you'll receive:
- A competitive salary of £17,500
- The opportunity to earn quarterly bonuses of up to £600
- Regular overtime
- Quarterly team incentives
We also give you access to RI Rewards, a website containing discount and cashback opportunities with 3000+ retailers!