Accounts Receivable Clerk - Rentokil (CA)
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Rentokil Steritech is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
Accounts Receivable Clerk will process customer credit card payments, research customer inquiries, reissue invoices as well as coding invoices for Accounts Payable and providing purchase order portal support to the Operations Team. This is a 9 month contract with the opportunity to become permanent for the right candidate based on the needs of the business at that time.
What will you do?
- Handle Accounts Receivable disputes and follow up
- Process on-line credit card payments and reconcile daily
- Scan customer payment cheques daily to the bank and review for accurate payment posting and reconciliation
- Create and manage Credit Memos as required
- Answer client payment, invoicing and other A/R related questions accurately and in a timely manner
- Explain automatic price increases
- Assist with coding invoices for Accounts Payable
- Provide PO Portal Support to the Operations Team
- Complete general clerical duties as assigned
- Work as a team with various colleagues and departments
- Ability/knowledge in working with multiple ERP systems
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Paid vacation and holidays
What do you need?
- Diploma or post-secondary degree in Business Commerce, Business Administration, Accounting and/or related field.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power-Point.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and to organize work to consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in similar administrative role.
- Must be able to physically perform the essential duties of the position.
- Attention to detail, well organized and effective time management skills.
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanor.
- Ability to work independently
Rentokil Steritech Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Rentokil Steritech is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.