Bed Bug Heat Specialist - Ehrlich
Bed Bug Heat Specialist
Are you passionate about customer service? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Who are we?
Ehrlich, a brand of Rentokil, is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
What do our Bed Bug Service Specialists do?
Bed Bug Service Technicians inspect and treat bed bugs. They are responsible for communicating with our customers in a courteous manner and leaving their premises and furnishings as clean as when they arrived.
- Perform visual bed bug inspections and treatments when necessary
- Document and complete customers’ reports
- Must be able to travel throughout the regional territory
- Enter and exit structures and crawl spaces; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders
- Use OHSA mandated personal protective equipment
- Use application and inspection equipment; small hand tools and small power tools
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Company vehicle and uniforms provided
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Valid driver’s license/clean driving record
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference where our customers live and work. Is that you?
$500.00 SIGN ON BONUS
Paid after 90 days.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: