Holiday Coordinator - Ambius
The holiday design coordinator Is responsible for all aspects of the production of Ambius holiday displays. In addition, they work closely with the sales department to produce marketing or samples of holiday designs to encourage/increase sales of holiday.
• District Manager
• Warehouse Manager
• Sales and Concierge
• Administration Department
• Installation Department
• Service Manager
• Holiday Temps
Benchmarks for Success:
• Meeting or exceeding the branch holiday sales goal
• Staying on budget for goods purchased and holiday labor expenses
• All jobs produced and ready for installation prior to the delivery date
• Maintains neat, clean, and safe work environment
• Customer satisfaction
• Hire motivated and qualified production employees
• Prudent purchasing of all items needed for production
• Oversee and assure the quality, efficiency and cost effectiveness of production
• To properly account for and sign for all holiday shipments
• Refurbish holiday decor by lighting, painting etc.
• All hard goods are stored by inventory
• All orders are picked and checked for accuracy
• To use and reasonably protect all company issued materials in a professional manner
Attend all meetings as required:
• Assist Warehouse Manager Health and Safety Responsibilities: Provide to all employees a safe, without risk, working environment. This includes but is not limited to the following:
• Comply with all Health and Safety requirements as specified by the company and other government regulatory agencies. This includes but is not limited to:
- o Reporting/remedy of potential hazards
- o Storing, handling and disposing of chemicals
• Timely reporting of first reports of injury to the appropriate person with accurate and timely completion of necessary forms.
• Conduct health and safety audits of each employee to ensure work is in accordance with the safety policies of the company and other government regulatory agencies.
• Ensure that written health and safety procedures for each job task are up to date and available to include any potential health and safety risk in site specific areas.
• Attend any required Health & Safety meetings or training sessions Working Environment: The team member may be subject to one or more of the following environmental conditions
• Lots of dust/dirt
• Potentially prickly evergreens
• Mandatory overtime.
Physical Requirements: The team member may be required to perform one or more of the below functions on a day to day basis.
• Ladder climbing, lifting, reaching, stretching, standing.
The following must not be undertaken without prior agreement of the District Manager:
• Any unbudgeted capital expenditures
• The signing of any contracts or leases
• The sale of company property
• The purchase or use of any products outside the normally issued range
• Communicative Skills
• Able to deal with the stress associated with meeting deadlines
• Attentive to details and time sensitive
• A desire to provide service satisfaction
• Fit and energetic
• Follow instructions well
• Event planning
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: