Sentricon Specialist - Allgood
Sentricon Monitor Specialist
The Sentricon Monitor Specialist position will be in the Termite Department. Each associate will go through a six week training program and required to pass the GA Department of Agriculture Registration Exam. Once complete, all new associates will be assigned to a Sentricon Monitoring route where they will visit residential and commerical sites.
Our Sentricon Monitors will provide pest management services to our clients. They work
alongside their team members and help them solve problems, learn new skills, and
exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Create your own schedule and maximize it for efficacy
- Build internal and external relationships every day
- Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
What do you need?
- High School Diploma or GED, College preferred
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Team lead/Management experience
- Clean Driving Record*
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: