Warehouse Associate - Target (CA)
Who are we?
Target Specialty Products is proud to be a leading national wholesale distributor of specialty agricultural chemicals, application equipment, products, supplies, services and education. We serve the entire United States from 42 conveniently located branch locations in the U.S. and Canada and provide products and services throughout multiple industries, in both the private and public sector.
What do our Warehouse Associates do?
Warehouse Associates are responsible for daily operations in the Target distribution center by helping maintain the warehouse, assisting with loading and unloading merchandise trucks, and making customer deliveries. This role is directly involved in all phases of the warehouse operations including customer service, inventory management, customer interaction and warehouse operations.
- Perform warehouse operations including local deliveries, inventory management, order entry, and vendor shipping/receiving
- Count, compare, check and inspect quantities of materials and products for distribution to customers
- Complete one or more warehouse functions within the guidelines of the facility (pick, pack, wrap, load and possibly assist with delivering orders for our customers)
- Take inventory; document and invoice orders and product movement
- Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
What do we offer?
- World class training of the latest industry best practices
- Competitive Wages
- Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
What do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- At least two years of warehouse or customer service experience
- Ability to operate warehouse equipment (forklift and overhead crane)
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs loading and unloading products
- Ability to obtain and maintain licenses/certificates as required by federal, state and local regulations
Target Specialty Products Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Target Specialty Products is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.