Holiday Helper - Ambius Canada
Responsible for timely and cost effective production of holiday designs.
Deals mostly with Holiday Coordinator or designer in charge
Benchmark for Success :
Quality items produced prior to scheduled delivery dates. Be at work on time each day. Be available to work on the weekend after Thanksgiving and maintain a flexible schedule that requires overtime on a regular basis.
To quickly produce high quality holiday designs
Production, inventory control
Health and Safety Responsibilities :
Provide to all employees a safe, without risk, work environment. This includes but is not limited to the following;
- Comply with all Health and Safety Requirements as specified b the company and other government regulatory agencies . This includes but is not limited to ; Reporting/remedy of potential hazards, and storing, handling and disposing chemicals
- Timely reporting of first reports of injury to the appropriate person with accurate and timely completion of necessary forms.
- Conduct health and safety audits of each employee to ensure work is in accordance with safety policies of the company and other government regulatory agencies
- Ensure that written health and safety procedures for each job task are up to date and available to include any potential health an safety risk in site specific areas
- Attend any required Health & Safety meetings or training sessions .
Working Environment: The team member may be subject to one or more of the follow environmental conditions;
Physical Requirements: The team member may be required to perform one or more of the below functions on a day to day basis;
Limits of Authority;
As defined by Holiday Coordinator, but generally limited authority needed.
Decorating, bow making, some sense of design would be helpful.
Flexible hours, team player, not afraid to get dirty!
Design education or experience in field would be a plus, but training is provided. Should be able to read and speak English.
Must be available to work weekends beginning Thanksgiving weekend thru Christmas.
* Must be able to lift minimum 50-75 lbs. regularly.
* Must be comfortable working on ladders, scissor lifts (possibly) indoors and out, even in cold weather.
* You must have a customer first attitude at all times.
* Must work well with others.
* Design skills are not required but a creative ability is a plus.
Ambius Canada is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply for positions. Ambius Canada is committed to provide accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Please ensure to inform us if you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process.