Plant Care Specialist - Ambius
Ambius, a company of Rentokil NA, is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
If you’re a high-energy self-starter with an interest in horticulture and plant care, then consider Ambius. We have currently have an opening for a Plant Care Specialist. As a Plant Care Specialist, you will have a strong work ethic and keen attention to detail. You will also be able to work independently and possess a genuine desire to service customers by taking the best possible care of the plants in their work environment.
After completing our World Class- 4-Week Horticulture Training, our Plant Care Specialist will visit customer facilities such as offices, retail sites, hotels, banks, and corporate centers; as well as water, prune, and clean plants. We utilize a variety of plant care tools (hoses, sprayers, etc.) to provide individual care to a host of plant species.
Responsibilities: This includes but is not limited to the following duties.
- Travel to customer sites providing World Class service to Ambius clients.
- Carry plant care materials, occasional lifting and climbing of ladders to reach plants.
- Water, prune, change out and clean plants as needed.
- Assist customers with plant recommendations.
The successful candidate must have the following:
- At least two years customer service experience.
- At least two years of experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail and Enjoy hands-on work.
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test.
- Meet all company Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements.
- Valid driver’s license with less than 3 infractions in a 36-month period.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- At least two year of experience in Horticulture or Greenhouse.
- At least two years route experience.
- High School Diploma
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: