Customer Development Executive
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business in Philippines.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- To monitor each customer’s evolving needs and manage the account to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term relationship - Customer satisfaction is our first priorit.
- Review and revise tactics quarterly or whenever possible to ensure value-for-money services for customers and the required margin of profits for the Company.
- To achieve the agreed sales target.
- To monitor, evaluate and ensure that customers receive the stated benefits.
- To be in charge of speed and quality of response to changing customer needs, market conditions and competitor activity is critical to our success.
- Ensures that client issues are dealt with an efficient manner, informing the branch management of any problems that may arise.
- To manage the wellness of the customer’s account in ensuring good credit status and liaise with the credit controllers on effective cash collection to customers.
- Attend to all enquiries from prospects and existing customers.
- Attend to all leads from members of the staff, customers or members of the public
- Call on potential and existing clients
- Ensure satisfactory after sales service is provided to clients and provide regular communications between the client and team, to provide strong team representation to meet the customer’s expectations.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Diploma / Degree in Sales or Marketing.
- Negotiation skills
- Industry Field sales selling skills
- Analytical skills
- Leadership of teams and individuals
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Understands the service environment market
- Prior experience in service industry and/or sales experience in a consumer business environment is preferred.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Benefits From Start Date:
- HMO (Health Insurance)
- Peternity / Maternity Leave (if applicable)
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation:
- Annual pay increase
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay & other Statutory benefits
- Rice Benefits
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential