Customer Development Executive
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business in Hong Kong.
Your day to day responsibilities will include :
- Responsible for business development and account servicing for Pest Control services;
- Explore new market and promote company services and products;
- Build up and manage long term business relationship with clients;
- Provide value-added service / solution to the clients;
- Implement the sales strategy;
- Handle customer enquiries and related documents and issues;
- Achieve sales target;
- Regular internal reporting paperwork
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Diploma or above;
- At least 2 yrs’ sales & account management experiences and with related industry experience is preferred;
- Proficient in PC operation, e.g. MS Office and MS Windows;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Aggressive, good interpersonal skills and hardworking;
- Self-motivated with positive working attitude
- Competitive salary package
- Double pay
- 5-day work week
- Paid Public Holiday
- Medical Insurance
- Staff Referral Bonus
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences,embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.