Specialist Hygiene Technician
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and enhancing interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
As part of the role you will:
• Ensure prompt and timely service at customers’ premises includes clearing both minor/major blockages at customer sites, grease trap cleaning for all F&B businesses by using different tools and equipment provided by company.
• Ensure service reports are accurate, signed by customer and submitted on time
• Adhere to all instructions of Service Supervisor
• Ensure good customer service at customer’s premises
• Maintain company equipment in good and working condition
Do you have what it takes?
You aren't required to have any experience - we welcome all applicants as we will provide you with training so you can get going quickly.
If you wish to be considered you will need:
• To be able to converse and write in English
• Class 3 / 4 driving license
• To be Service-oriented
• To be a Team player
Attractive incentives and employee benefits
Rentokil Initial provides an environment that rewards achievement, innovation and team spirit.
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with work experience.
We provide opportunities for career advancement within the company.
We advocate a safe working environment for all our employees.
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination.
We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could
do the job well? Contact us today!