Creative Services Manager - Marketing & Innovations
We are seeking a talented, organised designer to provide creative design, content marketing and communications services for corporate and Marketing & Innovation (M&I) functions; taking a brand-consistent, innovative and continuously-improving approach to integrated sales and marketing activities and campaigns.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Creative Project Management
- Ownership and management of assigned creative projects from process from brief, through to concept, asset creation, design, proofing and final approvals.
- Working alongside key stakeholders to ensure timely completion to brief.
- Manage communications with internal clients and other cross-functional teams to determine project scope, including campaign objectives, strategy and insights, deliverable requirements and timelines.
- Agency management, to including relationships with third-party suppliers, new supplier acquisition, briefing, steer, brand adherence and understanding, project delivery, constant cost negotiation, and quality control.
- Management of the M&I Integrated Content Plan, supported by leads in the category and digital marketing team.
- Graphic Design
- Creative ownership and management of ad hoc work requests from assignment, to design facilitation and/or execution – on time and on brand.
- Provide expertise, design direction and creative input throughout the whole design process; producing high quality, on-brand, in-house artwork for both print and digital, for a range of audiences and platforms through effective functional graphic design.
- Develop and deliver a broad range of on and offline assets to meet the requirement of owned projects and peer projects where niche skills are required – i.e. Infographics, videos, case studies, flyers, brochures, animated graphics etc.
- Deliver branded internal content marketing communications to M&I stakeholders for regional marketing promotion (to drive regional engagement) and packaged for local translation/use.
- Deliver external communications toolkits for M&I stakeholders, suitable for digital and print media platforms.
- Copywriting for print collateral (i.e. brochures, case studies, whitepapers etc.), copywriting for web content and proof-reading for M&I category teams/marketing services.
- Support on PR agency driven campaign activity, award nominations, key association representation, events and sponsorship opportunities with the aim of positive exposure and public representation.
- Support Head of Marketing Services on branding, PR, Social Media communications and other promotional activity to:
- Enhance and support the continuous brand development of the 5 core operating brands of Rentokil Initial, Initial, Ambius, PremiumScenting and Rentokil.
- Provide reciprocal support for the Marketing Services Team and deputies for the Head of Marketing Services as required.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Experience of creating successful campaign concepts to defined brand guidelines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite, with particular focus on PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong design experience and thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with a particular focus on InDesign and Photoshop and Illustrator
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop strong relationships at all levels of seniority with internal and external suppliers.
- Good organisational and project management skills
- Strong business awareness and a keen understanding of the value of marketing to internal and external customers
- Commercial awareness, an enquiring mind and a positive outlook
- Comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects, stakeholders and suppliers
- An ability to work across functions in a matrix organisation
- Industry experience
- Business to business marketing experience
- Experience of marketing through or for agencies
Relevant desirable training/ qualifications
- Educated to degree level
- Relevant Marketing/Business professional qualification (CIM)
- Language skills - advantageous
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years, plus 8 bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Death in Service benefit of 4 x annual salary
- Company Pension Scheme (3/4/5% from Employee matched 6/8/10% by RI)
- Private Medical cover (Self)
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries.
Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers.
In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focusing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific
Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth.
We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields.
Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business globally.