Assistant Marketing Manager
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services.Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth.We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our business globally.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Customer Marketing Development
- Drive brand visibility & presence in various sectors
- Collaborating with Sales Force/Operation Team to develop sector & customer –specific solution and embed in activation packages
- Ensure flawless execution in the local marketplace
- Work closely with Operation Head ( or FB ) & Communication team as Sector Expert in industry and key accounts.
Service Brand Communication
- Own and build all Rentokil Initial Brand visibility, relationship and reputation management
- Develop integrated communication program of service brand from creativity till implementation
- Introduce & represent brand together with Operation Head ( FB) in the industry & public.
- Build agency poll and set principle for brand consistency and resource optimization
Communication Channel Management
- Investigate / explore various communication channels & opportunities and define effective communication task, targets and budgets
- Managing effective communication program from planning, implementation, monitoring till evaluation.
- Maintain the network and update communication technology.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- College graduate with at least 1 year supervisory experience in a service oriented company or areas of customer service relationship and leading people.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Benefits From Start Date
- HMO (Health Insurance)
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation;
- HMO (for Additional Dependent)
- Annual pay increase
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay & other perks
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well?
Apply for the role today!