Ladycare Service Supervisor
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
About Initial Hygiene
Initial Hygiene is the world’s leading hygiene services company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 40 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 38 of those. We produce high quality, tailored hygiene product ranges for washrooms - across all sectors and industries where our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity.
As part of the role you will:
• Supervise a team of Ladycare service specialists on the day to day service operations and ensuring that Standard Operating Procedures followed at all times by all subordinates
• Ensure prompt and timely service at customers’ premises
• Ensure service specialists provide good quality service to customers
• Ensure discipline, counselling and coaching of service specialists when needed.
• Motivate team to work towards excellence
• Conduct on-the-job Training for new staff
• Ensure service report are submitted promptly and accurately
• Perform audit check on the maintenance of equipment and vehicles of service specialists
Do you have what it takes?
If you wish to be considered you will need:
• GCE O level and above and/ or relevant working experience
• Min 2 to 3 years in a similar capacity
• Service-oriented and pleasant personality
• Possess supervisory, staff management and development skills
• Able to converse and write English
• Computer literate, knowledge in usage of Microsoft Office and simple mobile phone application is a must
• Possess a valid Class 3 license
• Service-oriented, pleasant personality, able to work under pressure
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination.
We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive
environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all
colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could
do the job well? Contact us today!