Rentokil Pest Control Service Technician - Davao City
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
About Rentokil Pest Control:
The world’s leading commercial pest control company who provide quality, diligent and friendly services to all our customers. We operate in over 65 countries and we are ranked in the top 3 in 63 of those. We are highly innovative and have leading technical and scientific expertise and our customers look to us for our knowledge and integrity. Although we don’t provide the most luxurious of services, this is certainly essential for all of our customers, and to make sure service happens, we are a government accredited learning organisation that delivers training, qualifications and opportunities to our valued colleagues.For you as a pest control technician, every single day is different as we deal with a range of creepy crawlies, ranging from rats to bed bugs, so you should be prepared to get your hands dirty.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent pest control treatment and recommendations to customers.
- Provide feedback to superiors on the service concerns of the customer.
- Maintain in good working condition all equipment, tools, mobile phones, vehicles and other items provided by the company for work purposes.
- Plan out and carry out the route to ensure timely arrival in all treatment sites.
- Efficiently manage the use of chemicals and other pest control consumables.
- Ensure proper SOP is followed for the warehouse, stock inventory & disposal process, and stocks issuance.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Must know how to drive 4 wheel vehicle or motorcycle
- With Professional Driver's License (Restriction 1,2,3)
- College Graduate/Level Or Vocational Course Graduate
- Graduate of Agriculture or any related course is an advantage.
- Fast Learner and can work with minimum supervision.
- Good communication Skills and Customer Service Oriented
- Willing to be trained for career growth.
- Willing to work at Night Shift
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Benefits From Start Date:
- HMO (Health Insurance)
- Peternity / Maternity Leave (if applicable)
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation:
- HMO (Additional Dependent)
- Annual pay increase
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay & other Statutory benefits
- Rice benefit
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!