Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. we are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com.
a. Customer Management
- To monitor each customer’s evolving needs and manage the account to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term relationship - Customer satisfaction is our first priority.
- Review and revise tactics quarterly or whenever possible to ensure value-for-money services for customers and the required margin of profits for the Company.
- To enhance and extend Rentokil Initial business by representing the Company to clients, prospects and the public at large.
- To assure self motivation in contributing to the sales process to ensure Customer Care is a shared and valued principle across the whole team.
- Make regular visits to major customers to build rapport and to conduct presentations and/or premises inspections when necessary.
- Where significant success is achieved in any aspect of customer management, share this practice and experience with senior management, so as to facilitate the transfer of best practice across the business.
- To promote the Company and its products and services to its best advantage under the guidance of the Operations Manager and other Senior Managers.
- To achieve the agreed sales target.
- Respond to and save terminations, pulling any required resources together to achieve retention.
- Deal with customers’ complaints as a matter of urgency in accordance with company policy.
b. Sales Related Activities
- Attend to all enquiries from prospects and existing customers within 48 hours.
- Attend to all leads from members of the staff, customers or members of the public within 48 hours.
- Call on potential and existing customers based on agreed contact plans and new business sourcing procedures.
- Make investment calls.
- Conduct a complete survey by ensuring all pertinent details are clearly stated.
- Sell according to the prescribed pricing as per the price list and discount structure or as approved by the management.
- Monitor competitor tactics and develop counter measures.
- To understand the functions of other departments to facilitate information and knowledge flow, and to work with them to resolve issues and to capitalize on opportunities promptly.
- Attend to all terminations, complaints, inquiries, orders and other sales document expediently.
- To execute day to day sales activities, including proposal, service agreement, prospecting, market development, handling complaints and termination calls.
- Provide written reports accurately and on time.
- Fill up the Prospect/Customer Card.
d. Care of Assets
- To ensure the proper use, maintenance and security of the Company’s premises, vehicles equipment, monies and other property that are entrusted to you for work purpose.
e. Credit Management
- To be fully aware that cash collection is one of important KPI to achieve, therefore ensuring the DSO targets are achieved consistently across the customer base.
- Where required, be actively involved with customers to ensure credit is kept within the targeted guidelines of the business.
- To assist with the collection of debts and credit issues.
- To ensure that all monetary collection shall be returned to the company no later than two (2) days.
- Develop and put forward ideas to your immediate superiors which may improve the conduct of our business.
- To deliver outstanding customer care service through CRM and Contact strategy.
- To monitor, evaluate and ensure that customers receive the stated benefits.
- Ensure satisfactory after sales service is provided to customers and provide regular communications between the client and team, to provide strong team representation to meet the customer’s expectations.
- To be in charge of speed and quality of response to changing customer needs, market conditions and competitor activity is critical to our success.
- Ensures that customers’ issues are dealt with an efficient manner, informing the branch management of any problems that may arise.
- To understand and satisfying customer needs.
- To work closely with Customer Development Managers and other Customer Development team members on customer solutions; leverages on local business team to develop strategic approaches for key customers.
- To work with the Marketing team for channel activations / solutions for the area of responsibility.
- Support the service team by providing customer feedback.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all times.
- Risk Management
- Customer Care Service
- RI Statement of Principles (see annex 6.3) applies internally & externally when representing Rentokil Initial.
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination.We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
- Minimum a Diploma / Degree or equivalent qualification and/or
- Minimum one year experience in Sales is added advantage.
- Communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to understand people’s concerns to develop insights
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined content in a short time while effectively managing expectations
- Excellent spoken and written in English and Bahasa Melayu
- Versatility to build rapport with people at all levels
- Commercially focused and is alert of the changes and updates