B2B Sales (Working in Danang City)
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Develop business and keep retention clients
- Maintain and develop sales volume;
- Develop new business opportunities from new market segments, existing clients and renewals
- Understand features, advantages, disadvantages of the products & services as well as competitors’ one;
- Contact with customers and record all customers’ information in the report of customer’s information;
- Co-operate with sales admin to prepare contract, service executive form, check list… to get customers;
- Planning for week work, month for approval and comply with the approved plans;
- Receive and handle complaints from customers regarding to product quality, delivery time, etc;
- Inspect the premises thoroughly for signs of pests, identify the pest and find out where they are entering the premises.
- Coordinate with Operations Dept to complete the service and meet the customers’ requirement;
- Contact clients to ascertain the client’s satisfaction with the service;
- Keep close relationship for retention of clients;
- Respond to termination notices & follow up the process of contact’s liquidation;
- Set up and conduct a regular client visitation cycle;
- Renegotiate service agreements by conducting fresh survey/audit or educating users of the services, and introduction of new services that be suitable to the client.
- Bachelor of engineering degree or in economics, biotechnology, chemistry or relevant
- More than 2 years working experience in sales preferred in technical service;
- Customer service orientation; good negotiation, persuasion, presentation, and problem solving skills;
- Business-to-business sales experience;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral (Vietnamese and English)
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Assertiveness, pro-activeness, management
- Able to work independently and team work in a multi tasks;
- Able to work under high pressure;
- Good command of English and Vietnamese;
- MS ability
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us:
- Competitive basic salary, dependent on skills and experience
- Performance-related bonus structure
- Health care/ Accident Insurance 24/7
- Annual Leave
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Contact us today!