AVP - Finance Business Partnering
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within India.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
Strategic planning, annual planning, forecasting & monitoring performance
● Implement the RI 2x2 quadrant analysis as a lens to determine the financial
expectations for each RM.
● Model the 3 year time horizon based on the quadrant analysis
● Run the annual operating plan process for the RMs/country that delivers a
financial plan in line with the quadrant analysis
● Track monthly performance versus plan and communicate the business drivers of
variances (both positive & negative) across all dimensions of the plan – P&L, cash
flow (receivables) & KPIs
● Run the monthly forecast process
● Identify key risks to delivery of financial targets with options to mitigate
● Challenge the business to take tough choices on mitigation plans
● With the Regional RM hold the monthly performance review with CEO & CFO
● On occasion, support a “deep dive” performance review on the India market, or
part of the India market, for the monthly performance review with Asia MD / FD
Commercial Insight and Analysis
● Communicate the monthly financial performance to the RMs so that they
understand the choices they have to improve financial performance
● Provide monthly financial reports and branch scorecards to the RMs in a format
that is easy for them to understand and act on.
● Run the monthly regional / district performance reviews
● Benchmark branches to identify best practice and opportunities for improvement
● Partner with RMs in financial decision making such as ROI on capital investments,
productivity initiatives & sales personnel investment
● Sponsor or deliver finance training to the RMs to improve their understanding of
the business financial drivers and help build their commercial capability
● Lead finance integration and corporate finance systems deployment
● Contribute to the finance team leadership as a senior member of the team.
● Bring best practices to the table that can be adopted by other markets
● Act as a role model for ethics and standards of the company.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need
Experienced finance professional from the Services Sector
● University degree
● Chartered Accountant with track record of delivering value to the business beyond
● Leadership of small team
● Financial Accounting
● M&A (not essential)
● Minimum of 10 years of industrial experience in finance & accounting roles
preferably for a multi-national company
● Demonstrated leadership & communication skills: 5 years in finance management
positions in a matrix organization and at ease dealing with leaders in other
● Expertise in several finance disciplines with FP&A a must have
● Strong financial modeling and IT practical skills, particularly in MsExcel.
● BI systems (not essential)
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Attractive Base Salary
Annual Performance Based Bonus
Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.