Credit and Collection Manager
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on https://careers.rentokil-initial.com/
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the Credit and Collection Team.
- Ensure the achievement of monthly DSO Budget.
- Responsible in the monitoring of the Field Collectors performance or productivity.
- Responsible for the development and creates an environment to help motivate the subordinate to optimize their performance and professional growth.
- Responsible in developing sound and acceptable credit policies.
- Create credit risk management environment of an acceptable quality in terms of established credit guidelines.
- Review and initial approval of new customer credit checklist for completeness and credit worthiness.
- Initiate credits and adjustments to customer accounts within company policy limits
- Check for credit viability on requests for extended terms and evaluate various adjustments or exception documents.
- Monitor violations of credit policies, provide analysis, conclusion and recommendations, present findings to senior management and suggest actions/penalties to be taken when appropriate.
- Review and initial approval of Credit Memos in accordance with company policy.
- Provide senior management with periodic reporting of risk accounts, collection progress and overall status.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of related working experience.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Brgy. Kalawaan, Pasig City
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Benefits From Start Date:
- HMO (Health Insurance)
- Peternity / Maternity Leave (if applicable)
Benefits after 6 months of continuous work and pass the performance evaluation:
- Annual pay increase
- Group Personal Accident Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave (with cash conversion)
- Birthday Leave
- Matrimonial Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Paid Non working holidays
- 13th Month Pay & other Statutory benefits
- Rice benefit
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
Do you love to provide a valued professional service throughout your community? Do you feel like you could do the job well? Apply for the role today!