Key Account Manager
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialists in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focusing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation among our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Ensure relationships are maintained, managed, developed across all existing and potential customers
- Ongoing relationship management of accounts ensuring increased sales, analysis of sales activity and trading optimisation is achieved
- Establish strategic account clients and develop penetration methods and review the progress at monthly meetings.
- Achieve quarterly and yearly Company sales margins and goals.
- Develop proposals, negotiates terms and conditions, and implement contractual agreements with accountability for delivering strong financial results.
- Ensuring payment from customers as per agreed credit terms
- Min. Bachelor Degree (preffered Economy / Management)
- Have experienced in this job min. 3 years
- Certification driving license A / C
- B2B experience in achieving sales, profitability and budget goals with Key Accounts
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with internal and external working relationships
- Attractive monthly base salary
- Performance incentive
- Medical Insurance
- Training & Development
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.