Key Accounts Executive (Sales & Customer Relationship Management)
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries. We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting. We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology. Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues. We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world. Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries. Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers. In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services. Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific. Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth. We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields. Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity. We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country. Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within India.
Rentokil PCI is the leading pest control service provider in India. A Rentokil Initial brand, Rentokil PCI was formed in 2017 through a joint venture (JV) between Pest Control India, the number one pest control company in India, and Rentokil, the world’s leading pest control brand. Rentokil PCI aims to set new standards for customer service with operations across 250 locations in India. The JV brand also focuses on developing industry-leading service operations through the sharing of best practices, new innovations and the use of digital technologies
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- To achieve the agreed sales target and client retention rate.
- To manage day to day sales activities including drafting proposal/service agreement, handle complaints.
- Strengthen relationship with new & existing client.
- Ensure all customer complaints are addresses as per the SLA.
- Lead generation from existing clients.
- Up selling & Cross selling company products/Services as per the budgeted price.
- Market survey, competitor analysis to understand gaps of our services.
- Assist the Credit Control Team in debt collection.
- Visit & conduct survey for major client when ever necessary.
- Control cost and work within the allocated budget.
- Provide written reports accurately and on time.
- Attend to all terminations, complaints, inquiries, orders and other sales document expediently.
- Support the service team by providing client feedback.
- Attend to other work related duties as may be assigned to you from time to time.
Do you have what it takes? If you want to be considered for this role you will need:
- Preferably from Service Industry.
- Should have handled Key Accounts or Major Clients.
- Problem solving, Planning and Communication in local language and English.
- Good In Customer Relationship Management.
Are you interested? Here's what you can expect when you join us...
Attractive Base Salary
Annual Performance Based Bonus
Group Mediclaim Insurance Policy
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.