Marketing Communications Executive
Rentokil Initial is an international business services company employing over 35,000 colleagues across 70 countries.
We strive to protect people and enhance lives, for example by controlling pests, improving hygiene and improving interior spaces with plants and scenting.
We are experts in the fields we operate in, investing in training, science, innovation and technology.
Listening and acting on feedback is part of our culture to support colleagues and our customers. Rentokil Initial regards equality and fairness as a fundamental right of all of its colleagues.
We live our values of Service, Relationships and Teamwork which were identified by our colleagues across the world.
Find out more on careers.rentokil-initial.com
Our family of businesses:
Rentokil Pest Control is the world’s leading commercial pest control company, operating in 70 countries and ranked in the top 3 in 65 of those countries.
Ranking in the top 3 in 38 of the 44 countries we operate in, Initial Hygiene is the market leader who provides quality, diligent and friendly services to all customers.
In France, Initial Workwear specialises in the supply and laundering of workwear, garments and protective uniforms and equipment; focussing on top quality products and services.
Our plant business; Ambius is seen as the expert in interior and exterior "landscaping"; operating across the US, Europe, Asia & Pacific
Steritech Brand Protection by Rentokil Initial is an industry leader and pioneer, providing innovative solutions that help customers to mitigate risks and drive business growth.
We also have specialist businesses such as Medical Services, Specialist Hygiene and Property Care, which lead their respective fields.
Across all of our operations globally, we have a positive reputation amongst our customers for our knowledge and integrity.
We have central support functions of Human Resources, IT, Finance, Legal and Marketing & Innovation in the Rentokil Initial Head Office locations and in country.
Working within our functions departments, you would be supporting all of our businesses within Malaysia for Pest Control and Hygiene divisions.
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic Marketing Communications Executive to join our team based in headquarter. Your day-to-day tasks will consist of executing highly effective external and internal communications initiatives in support of the business brand and business plan. One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design, target audiences and serving our brand’s purpose, business missions and customer needs.
To help you to achieve this, we will provide you with a competitive base salary, contractual bonus, laptop and career opportunities. You will also be given full product training, with hands on assistance from the Marketing team.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Integrated Marketing Communications
- Manage the execution of email marketing campaigns, monthly enewsletter and internal email communications and analyse the performance through monthly report
- Develop and manage PR campaigns to create awareness, online enquiries and drive target audience to our websites. Have strong PR beackground with connections to PR agencies
- Amplify pest control and hygiene innovations and B2B Marketing related content via LinkedIn Marketing
- Ensure flawless execution of content distribution based on the mapping of content strategy to the customer journey; channels include advertising, media, collateral, briefings, newsletters, web/ online, social media, public relations, CSR activities, etc
- Investigate/ explore various communication channels and opportunities and define effective communication tasks, targets and budgets
- Ensure flawless internal and external executions of integrated communications programme (offline and online/ digital)
- Prepare monthly reports and analyse ROI and campaign and content distribution performance to ensure KPI targets are met, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur for fast actions
- Facebook community management on customer enquiries, complaints and reviews.
Service Brand Communications
- Act as a brand custodian, ensuring all branding application is consistent internally and externally
- Work closely with Local Marketing team and various departments to demonstrate Sector Expertise in the industry and key accounts/ sectors
- Support in customer loyalty and retention programme
- Build partnership with Government Ministry on collaboration of PR projects and Sector Expertise sharing
- Support in implementing solutions based on sector/ customer needs
- Ensure all materials and communication channels are updated with key insights and differentiations through sound Sector Approach, ensure consistency in branding, marketing, and sales support materials, etc.
- Liaise with agency (online/ PR/ creative) and set principles of brand consistency
- Monitor, review and analyse competitors’ activities
- Assist in other marketing duties
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Minimum a Degree or equivalent qualification in marketing.
- Minimum two year experience in marketing communications, media, digital or brand management and integrated marketing
- Creative flair and accurate proofing skills, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to understand people’s concerns to develop insights
- Well organised, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined content in a short time while effectively managing expectations
- Proactive self-learner, able to learn new tools quickly and work as a team in a fast evolving environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Experience with other Photoshop and Illustrator may be an advantage
- Experience in using content management systems, design and/or mailing software, coordinating events and working with agencies are a plus
- Interest to learn new business knowledge and are up to new challenges
- Adaptive to new change
- Malaysian or holds a relevant resident status
- Excellent spoken and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to meet projects timeline
- Versatility to build rapport with people at all levels
- Commercially focused and is alert of the changes and updates in marketing
Rewards and Benefits
- Attractive base salary and contractual bonus
- Comprehensive Insurance Plans for Surgical & Hospitalization, Term Life and Personal Accident
- Out-patient & Specialist Coverage
- Dental & Optical Coverage
- Additional Retirement benefits
- Staff Purchase Plans
You will be welcomed into a friendly, robust and competitive team that are highly motivated and focused on achieving goals and results. You will be given full product training, with hands on assistance from the Marketing team.
So, what are you waiting for? Come, let’s join our team by APPLYING NOW
Rentokil Initial believes in supporting all employees to provide equal opportunities and avoid discrimination. We also place emphasis on workplace diversity which means that we are serious about creating an inclusive environment that accepts each individual's differences, embraces their strengths and provides opportunities for all colleagues to achieve their full potential.
15th Floor, Menara Yayasan Selangor, No.18A, Jalan Persiaran Barat, 46000 Petaling Jaya